Your task as a cybersecurity engineer is to watch over the ICT network, systems and applications.
The following tasks and responsibilities are part of your job:
- To coordinate the initiatives of ICT cybersecurity;
- to cooperate with internal and external network security experts including the Information Security Officer;
- to advise on and supervise the implementation of security policies and measures;
- to develop risk assessments and audits such as vulnerability and penetration tests;
- to install and manage network security solutions;
- to advise and raise awareness among IT users on cybersecurity;
- to manage incidents and develop corrective actions;
- to maintain and widen expertise in the field of cybersecurity.